The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Well, as long as no silver-haired momma's boy with a long sword, which I'm sure is compensating for something else, I'm not worried :stick_out_tongue:
I'd be more worried if a thousand year old beast that cannot be defeated would attack us.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*realizes something* Where did everyone go? Did they all retreat to their rooms when we weren't looking?

I bet if we said we were going to get ice cream they would come out :stick_out_tongue:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I would bet my left hand on it. Not my right hand, I still need it :stick_out_tongue:

*think Hmm, ice cream*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I'm glad it's something positive for once and it was very brave of you to save the kid.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That kind of trouble I wouldn't mind getting in more :stick_out_tongue:

So...you wanna do something?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Good publicity means more people will be willing to accept us

But I'm not really sure what we could do. Maybe we could go to a park or something. Parks are nice. We could always get ice cream to go :wink:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*giggle*
I'm predictable when it's about ice cream, aren't I? But sure, why not? Let me get my camera, maybe I can take some pictures of some duckies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hopefully there aren't any werewolves living in the park. All the times I've flown over it I haven't seen anything odd or suspicious...