"The Cube"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhhhh! This film is a rereity of rareities!

In fact, I have wondered often what can be so terrable about it that JHC keeps it hidden in their vault and never lets it out for an airing.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I think this must be running through the head of some JHC exec (and NOT Brian, I love Brian)-

"What, The Cube? OH NOOOO! NOT THE CUBE! Let the public see more Elmo, yess, more Elmo, yess, yess, see them flock to the WalMart, yess, hiss hiss, world cuteness, yess, ha ha haha HAHAHAHA! Don't show them Timepiece or The Cube- THEY MIGHT START TO THINK AND BUY LESS ELMO DVDS! HAHAHAHAHA!"

I loved Timepiece from seeing it.... somewhere- Not Muppetfest. I can't remember where.

count123

Reaction score
agreed. more sales for walmart seems to be a direction they are heading...But if they released that muppet moments DVD with old school ed sullivan footage, why not release a Jim Henson Moments DVD that includes both time piece and the cube.

as a Canadian filmmaker, I was shocked when i saw the film CUBE in 1997. look it up on imdb.com and then compare the synopsis to Henson's. For a 'original and creative idea' its seem to have non of that.

I have 3 versions of time piece including a 16mm print. None of them have the exact same footage.