The Curse of Monkey Island

electricmayhem

Reaction score
So has anyone else played this great and hilarious computer game? It's just about one of the funnest computer games ever. My brother and I were looking up some stuff about it and we came across this fun "what's my pirate name" quiz. I thought I'd post it here because you should all take it and to see what they ask a question about on the second page! :smile:

PS. my pirate name is Dirty Bess Rackham (pronounced RACKem)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
So has anyone else played this great and hilarious computer game? It's just about one of the funnest computer games ever. My brother and I were looking up some stuff about it and we came across this fun "what's my pirate name" quiz. I thought I'd post it here because you should all take it and to see what they ask a question about on the second page! :smile:

PS. my pirate name is Dirty Bess Rackham (pronounced RACKem)
I remember playing this a few years ago and really wanting to buy the game, but we never did. We had a demo CD from a box of cereal or something. It was a lot of fun, and I agree, hilarious! I'd still like to get it sometime.
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Cool! You should get it so you can keep playing it!

(and I meant to title this thread "the secret of", not "the curse of". There's four of them, my brother played them all but I only played the first one. The graphics get more advanced with each game but I like the 2d ones from the first one the best :smile: I just read this on the sleeve of the cd case: "Relentless jabs and jokes that only smart people will understand"---that's hilarious!! :big_grin:

Baby Animal

Reaction score
I loved playing the Monkey Island series. Those would be great action figures. Now I would like to figure out my pirate name, but you didn't add a link or tell the homepage to do it and I'm too lazy to look it up myself. Little help?

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Your pirate name is:

Bloody Tom Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Your pirate name is:

Mad Bess Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!