1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Dark Crystal & Labyrinth would make good video games

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by dwayne1115, Jan 17, 2008.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I have just now got into watching both of these wonderfull movies, and i really think they would make really good video games. What do ya'll think?
  2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes, sure. I always wanted good games of those. I hope someday they will do some.
  3. Cosmic Cow

Cosmic Cow New Member

There were actually a few Dark Crystal based games back in the Apple days. You can find them for download here:

http://habidabad.com/downloads.htm

I will agree that a much needed update is need though. I'd love to fight Garthim with my Wiimote... :)
  4. AndyL

AndyL New Member

I just happened across this on Wikipedia the other day. I've never seen the actual game.
    Labyrinth_(game)

Anyone played it?
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

yea i know but i am talking about for todays gameres there would be a huge market for them or at least i would think so The Grapics would look wonderfull as well i think. You can do so much on most playstaion2 or even 3 games they are so colerfull and big that a whole lot could be done with nop reall problem at all.
  6. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

That would be sweet! I'd wanna go to the Labyrith, and have some fun!:) :D