1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "Definitive" Storyteller Collection DVD

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Mar 13, 2006.

1. The Count Moderator

Well... Maybe it's that noone rully knows how best to answer your question. Would advise to contact Luke, you can find his user profile and send him an E-mail or PM...
    Not sure if he'll have any answers, but at least it's a start.
  2. quixotic New Member

:) Thank you.

I will search for him in the morning.
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

:zany: i foud the "Definitive" ST on dvd at my FYE in the mall tonight, i bought it... it was on SALE FOR $14.99... so i bought it! :) I havnt seen these in yeeeeears!
  4. Krazedmuppet Active Member

I got it I GOT IT!!!! yeay!!!!

I love it soo much :cry:

I also got Dinosaurs, also WELL worth the $$

(ONE MORE TILL SENIOR!!! dang, its taken like 3-4 years...)
  5. BalconyHeckler New Member

I actually remember watching The Storyteller segments during the Jim Henson Hour. Though, all I can remember is the Heartless Giant episode. But when the Ult. Storyteller set was released, my sister bought it. I love the Death one, it's so pretty. I also liked the Storyteller story as well, that had an amazing ending.

But this is certainly a great buy for anybody. There is so much creative thinking that went into these and the actors are phenominal.
  6. Marky Member

I have the first one (2003) release. It's pretty good. I heard lukewarm reviews of the Greek myth one, so I've not bothered.
  7. pinkspankyangel New Member

Awww, I agree with quixotic, I too live in the UK, and would love a copy, but can't be persuaded to part with that much cash for a dodgy ebay copy! Boo!:mad: I suppose us poor old UK'ers will have to wait a bit longer for a region 2 version, and I HATE waiting!:)
  8. Wow this looks cool. Man, everytime I think i'm close to having my collection complete, I always find something new I don't have.
  9. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

LOL, me too! I completely forgot about this DVD. My Wal-Mart never stocked it so I guess it just floated out of my mind.

Gonna have to check out some online stores...
  10. Actually most of the online stores is where I find a lot of the muppet stuff that I didn't even know about. A lot of stores don't seem to carry a lot of the stuff anymore.
  11. RevTieDye New Member

Describe the Storyteller

I'm interested in this Storyteller DVD, but I've never heard of it. Can anybody supply a rough overview?