The Disney Channel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus

It's too bad Walt isn't still alive.

Jake
though I doubt it, if we were to unfreeze him, he'd probably try to kill Michael Eisner..

and with bulls*** like Jungle Book 2, Bambi 2, and so on, who could blaime him...

hdofu

Reaction score
I remember when I was litle, it actually had cartoons and was good, I miss the good old days

P

Philo and Gunge

Yeah, the Disney Channel was the first place I saw "Follow That Bird" and "Big Bird In Japan".

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I watch the Disney channel only to watch Bear in the Big Blue House and the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh...(and now I am hooked on Lilo and Stitch-the series)...I've never really watched any of the other stuff, like their primetime shows and made for TV movies-all the previews always looked pretty lame...

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Kim Possible rules though. It makes up for all the crap Disney Channel plays nowadays.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I haven't watched Kim Possible yet, but I have quite a few friends that do, and even have a couple of Kim toys I got in my Happy Meals...:wink:

Xela

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Yeah, I miss the days when Disney Channel was "The Disney Channel," but I mostly watch news and music videos today anyway.

I LOVE Kim Possible, though. One of the few bright spots. But IF Disney buys Henson, who knows?
I agree. I like watching Kim Possible.. :embarrassed:

But I definitely miss watching Fraggle Rock on the Disney channel when I was younger, and not to mention all the other shows they had on there... :smirk:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
though I doubt it, if we were to unfreeze him, he'd probably try to kill Michael Eisner..

and with bulls*** like Jungle Book 2, Bambi 2, and so on, who could blaime him...
Bambi 2? Surely not. I've heard of Mulan2 and Hunchback of Notre Dame 2

(Mulan is an old chinese folk tale that has been passed down for centuries which they had no right to add bits to. Hunchback of Notre Dame was a classic novel by Victor Hugo about inner beauty; not love (although I do love a good love story(Wow I said love twice(Uh-oh too many paranthesi!!))))