1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The dog's name in the Christmas episode

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Xerus, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I remember watching the Bear Christmas special where they took in a homeless dog who was voiced by Dave Goelz. Does anyone remember the name of the dog? I kind of need to know for my fanfic.

Sincerely,

Xerus
  2. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

dog in Bear's house

his name was Jake, or to be more complete Jake The Dog. I have the tape.
  3. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Thank you. That helps me out a lot. So it's Jake the Dog, eh? :)
  4. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Yup they called him that because his name was Jake and he was a dog :)
  5. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Excuse me Abiraniriba. I was reading some sites and they said that the dog's name was Jack. Are you sure his name was Jack instead of Jake?
  6. gottalovebear

gottalovebear New Member

The dog's name is definitely Jack. I have seen the Christmas Bear shows a million times! I am new to this - I have never even chatted with anyone online! :confused:
  7. TreeloGonz

TreeloGonz New Member

I've been using Internet message boards for a good 5 or 6 years now - but, I'm brand new over here! :)

Just to confirm that the dog's name is 100% Jack - the Christmas episodes are two of my favourite Bear episodes! :)

Take care... :)