The down side of growing up with Kermit

gfarkwort

Reaction score
I don't know how any of you guys feel, but growing up with Kermit I picked up his habits/mannerisms (hasn't really left) and most of his mentality....and I always say that I learned most of my life lessons from Sesame Street or the Muppet Movie, and I'm pretty competant in every social thing I do because I have other (Muppet) situations to base it off of.......however when it comes to getting a gf.....I have no clue what to do, because Kermit never asked Piggy out and Piggy always took care of that herself.....so what I am asking is; Has anyone else expierience stuff like this? (I.E. other things or same that the Muppets and Kermit never taught you, and you feel left out on.)

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I always identify with Bert when I go fishing with my dad... he can catch 'em like crazy and I'm left not knowing what to do! (what's really sad is once upon a time I was the one that could catch em like crazy)

I've reverted back to my days of "childhood" and I actually start doing that "heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeee FISHY FISHY FISHY FISHY!" lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's a downside to growing up with Kermit the Frog? For real? That's just sad.:cry:

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Hi Tonichelle
Thats a Pretty funny storya and I knew other people had a social structure like I did......come to think of it, I love that fishing skit! Ha I just remembered it hahahaha.......cute!

D'Snowth said:
There's a downside to growing up with Kermit the Frog? For real? That's just sad.:cry:
Well that is my ONLY one....and I dunno if Kermit is all to blame here...although he hasn't provided an example yet.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
the fishing skit is my favorite sketch and I'm pretty sure my dad's too lol

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i'd say be like kermit a caring, fun freind and the women will flock to you

or be like Ernie he has all the girls

F

furryredmonster

A down side to growing up with Kermit?

I am growing up with Elmo and I say prounouns.

I've never felt that way about Kermit or any other mupppet yet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
gfarkwort said:
I don't know how any of you guys feel, but growing up with Kermit I picked up his habits/mannerisms
You...you aren't eating flies though, are you?? :sympathy:

I was always a Fozzie type person, coming up with jokes and stupid ideas that yeilded the same results as Fozzie got.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i know what you mean, the other day i was driving, my mom said bear left, and I said right frog

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
i know what you mean, the other day i was driving, my mom said bear left, and I said right frog
Oh my gosh!!!:smile: Did you need to explain to your mother about that part in The Muppet Movie?
(Hope you don't mind,but I'm sitting here laughing right now:big_grin: )