1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel March 21

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Muppet Frog, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Muppet Frog

Muppet Frog Member

Be on the look out for The Electric Mayhem on the March 21st show of Jimmy Kimmel. Boy, ABC must be home of the Muppet guest appearances.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Let's hope for a Mayhem performance in addition to the bumper teases in between commercial breaks.

Wouldn't it be great if they sang a song like "Can Your Picture That" from The Muppet Movie?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

good amazing and its not just animal its dr teeth janice zoot and floyd :)
  5. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

OK, I am pretty much blown away by this! I mean, when's the last time the full Electric Mayhem had a guest appearance?!? I LOVE seeing Muppets other than Kermit and Piggy doing appearances (though goodness knows I love Kermit & Piggy appearances)! Scooter at the TED conference = amazing, and now Electric Mayhem! Yay!
    Pinkflower7783 and Bannanasketch like this.
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

DVR set!! :D Thanks for the heads-up!
  7. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

this is what made the movie so great it brought back Scooter Rowlf and the band. We have needed that for a very very long time!
  8. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

And Link! :D
  9. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

this is great electric mayhem on a chat show jimmy kimmel can we give you a medal for doing this
  10. Phillip

Here is the Mayhem together again (with Lips!) from December 2009 on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center.

Yes, I missed hearing the Electric Mayhem sing their own song on "The Muppets" soundtrack. Hopefully it will happen in the next movie.
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  11. Walter

Walter Active Member

Well they are Disney...
    lol
    This is great news though!:D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:
  12. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Thanks, I hadn't seen that yet! You miss important things without TV or reliable internet access (which sums up my 2009 pretty well), haha....
  13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

*cheers* :)

I'll second that! :D
  14. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo! :D
  15. Phillip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.