1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Elephant Operator

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Sir Didymus, May 19, 2002.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Does anyone have any info on this sketch? I saw parts of it a long time ago. I know it is Dave Goelz. Anyone have any photo's?

Sir Didymus
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh, I remember. Too bad Davey boy never was really in many of the Sesame episodes! He would be really funny in some of them. I wish he played the elephant that comes up for no good reason on this season....
    That rhymes, that definately rhymes!
  3. You can get the song on the CD "Sesame Street: Silly Songs". The elephant is the same gray wrinkley one who has been showing up recently on SS.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

But really. what is up with the Elephant on the street ever other episode this season? In a Tu-Tu yet! I can't tell if it's Joey Marazanno (forgive the spelling) or David Rudman. I think it's Jo. All I know is that Martin P. Robinson does the Monster clubhouse Elephant role! I wish Dave Golez was on Sesame More, though!