The End is Near...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NARRATOR: You know them...

*Cue clip*

VIC ROMANO: (Answers phone) T*K*O 3976th 1/2 unit, Vic Romano speaking...

*End clip*

NARRATOR: You love them...

*Cue clip*

THEPRAWNCRACKER: You know it.

*End clip*

NARRATOR: But can you live without them?

*Cue clip*

MRSPEPPER: Huh?

*End clip*

NARRATOR: Yes, the long-awaited final chapter of a very important saga is about to unfold... no matter how attached we are, we must keep in mind that all good things must come to an end. Don't miss the three hour series' finale of T*K*O with limited commercial interruptions Friday May 11 only on Muppet Central Network. Rated G.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ That's to bad Snowthy..:cry: I guess you had a great run.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my goooooooooooosh!! I can NOT wait!! Even this little clip commercial got me all bouncy!! Oh I am SO excited! Come on gang, we're gonna have a T*K*O viewing party, I'll bring the nachos, everyone can file in my dorm room on the 11th to watch! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Mutters... Typical, they make us wait a whole month for the big finale...

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I love the little commercial! I'm sad it's coming to and end, though. ):

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I am excited to see the ending, but sad that it will be over. Thanks for the fun commercial Snowthy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I LOVE *insert words here so I can use capitals again* LOVE *same* LOVE this commercial! I cannot wait to read the final chapter!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This is going to be crazy! I can't wait so long!!! :frown: It will be sad to see us part... I'm expecting lots of T*K*O craziness! **huggles everyone in this thread**

**is filled with lots of sentimental squishy feelings** We should have a viewing party. Let's all go to Prawnie's house! **looks for her passport**

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Or we can just bunk out in Prawny's dorm room. You don't need a passport for that, do you Mrs. P?