The end of Dinosaurs

babyfawn

Reaction score
hey there, im a newb, but was wondering if anyone knew whatever happened

to Dinosaurs? one of the best shows ever! It was canceled, right? But is it

still on TV? If anyone has any info on this subject, i'd be much abliged :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, the show was made in the early 1990's. But you can buy the Complete first and second seasons of Dinosaurs in one boxed set right now in stores, if you want to see it!

superboober

Reaction score
I think the Disney Channel re-ran it a while in the late 90s. I'm not sure who has the rerun rights at the moment.

doctort13

Reaction score
Then a large mouse shaped comet smashed into the earth and killed all the dinosaurs and their culture.

Such a shame. :wink:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
actully I'd say the show had a pretty good run for a show of it's kind.
The show did end though with a last episode where Earl the bone head messes something up and destroys the heat or something like that and he begins the ice age and kills all of the dinosaurs it was actully very very sad.
Ending with the baby asking what they were gonna do...and wierd animal crys like dolphans.:eek:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Really that's how the show ended, hmm I hope if they make a season three box set, they include that episode. I'm sure they would.

I also agree that the show had a good run for that kind of a show. I mean just look at Aliens in the family.

But yes it's now on DVD with the frist and second seasons, that's already like have the whole series right there, it only lasted for three.

babyfawn

Reaction score
What Network Is Re-running It?

So what network is re-running the show? Is anyone? It would be great to see the show on TV again :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
you can buy the 1st and 2nd season on dvd. Its out in stores right now.

babyfawn

Reaction score
i got every episode hecka cheap online, but i was just curious what everyone knew about the show being on TV again and if any network was re-running it...i guess not, haha, but if anyone knows that would be great