The Epic All-Star Muppet Fanfiction

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hello! This is my very very very first collaboration fic......I've been writing many private stories for my closest friends lately...BTW contact me if you want me to send those to you, but to the matter at hand I worked on this one with my friends, Patrick(FozzieisFunny), Lani(Muppetluver2000..), Kathy , and Matt (Muppetfan1976)So give them a round of applause!
Ch. 1
The Muppets were making a new movie, and Patrick was playing on finding some stars.
So Kermit, Piggy who's the first celebrity me and the Muppet fans should get?"he asked.
Kermit wasn't sure, so he asked Lani to help.
Kermit:You and Patrick You and Patrick need to get all the Muppet fans together so that we can get some celebs to cameo in the new Muppet movie!
Lani: Hold up, there's a new Muppet movie?
Patrick: Uh-huh. It's all Disney has been blabbering about.
Lani: (whips out her phone and starts looking on the Disney website but finds nothing)I don't have time for this right now. I have to baby sit Rachel and Kurt, find Animals drum sticks, get new strings for Floyd's bass, clean Janice's guitar.(goes on and on)
Patrick: C'mon, Kermit's counting on you!! You need to do it!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ( keeps on going for a long time)
Lani: (puts her hand on Patricks mouth)If I help you.....will you shut the glitter up?
Patrick: Yes.
Lani: Fine.(grabs the baby carries and puts it on her, placing Kurt in it)Maybe if I baby sit Rachel and Kurt AND find Animals drum sticks while helping you and Kermit, that should cut my schedule in half.
Dominic:*comes in*Hi Lani!
Lani: Oh hi Dominic. Can you help me?
Dominic: Sure Lani!
Lani: (hands him Rachel and Kurt)
Dominic:*holds Kurt close*Sure I'll watch them....how much trouble can they be?
Lani: A lot.
Rachel: >;D
Dominic:True....well it's no problem.
Lani: Thanks Dom. Oh you also have to find Animals drum sticks too.
Dominic:Oh boy....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Post more Dom! I love where this story is going. BTW, can I be a supporting character in this fanfic?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
Patrick: Wait, we still need to wait for Kathy, Matt, Ryan, and.....( Kathy comes in) . Hi, Kathy
Matt: Did I just hear that you guys were doing a movie?
Lani: Uh-huh!
Matt: Kermit told me. That's how I know.
Lani: (she takes out a clipboard and starts writing on it)Uh huh...uh huh. Well when are they coming?
Matt: Cameos. Huh? You mean Celebrity cameos or what?
Lani: (looks up for a brief second)No. Just us Muppet fans.
Matt: Oh. Just making sure.
Lani: Yep. Oh before I forget.(she tosses him an ID card on a lanyard)That's to let them know you're VIP.
Matt: (looks at the card) Wait. What about the rest of you guys? Aren't you guys VIP too?
Where are we going in the first place anyway?
Lani: (She slips her lanyard around her neck)I don't know. Dr. Teeth still needs to figure that out. At least....that's what his wife told me.
Lani: As far as I know, three years after their daughter was born
Kathy:Hey Everybody great to be here
Lani: Oh Kathy here.(She hands Kathy her lanyard)
Matt: Glad that you made it.
Lani: Come on people! We're behind schedule! Let's go!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
Matt: (gets into the car) Driving driving driving we go, where we stop, nobody knows. Yet.
Patrick: We're searching for celebrity cameos, Matt. And, they're coming right now. See?
Lani: (straps in Kurt and Rachel)Safety first. Besides I like kids.(She straps in a DVD player on the back of her seat so that Rachel can watch Frozen)
Matt: (gets large eyes) Yep. I see.
Rachel: Matt! Hey Matt!(she taps his hand so that she can get his attention)
Patrick: Ooh! I love Frozen! C'mon, Rachel, let's sing Let it Go!!
Matt: Which version? The Idina Menzel version or the Demi Lovato version of Let it Go? On second thought. Never mind. (puts on headphones and listens to MSFB's 1975 hit, T.L.C. (Tender Lovin' Care) while nobody bothers me)
Rachel: Let It Go! Let It Go!
Rachel: Matt! Hey Matt!​
Matt: Yes Rachel?​
Rachel: Do you want to build a snowman?​
Kathy:where's the food?​
Matt: I'm not hungry at the moment. So, don't offer any until I tell you too.​
Lani: Fine.
Kathy: Ok got it
Lani: (She resumes writing on her clipboard)
Matt: (he resumes to listening to his music)
Kristen Bell:excuse me can I use your telephone my car broke down
Lani: (she looks up and fan girls)Omg! You're Kristen Bell!
Matt: Sure. (turns) Wait a second. You must Kristen Bell!!
Rachel: Who?
Kathy:She's from The animated movie Froze
Dominic:That's right she's the voice of Princess Anna!
Kathy:maybe we can ask her to make a cameo in the next muppet movie
Matt: That would be an awesome idea!
Rachel: Princess Anna! Neato!(she runs up to Kristen with a piece of paper and a purple marker)
Matt: I'm guessing Rachel wants your autograph Kristen or should I say, Princess Anna.​
Kristen:Oh sure!​
Rachel: Yaaaaaaaay!​
Dominic:Aw.​
Matt: Isn't that sweet?​
Rachel: (fan girls)​

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hope you guys like this so far... It took a lot of hard work ( and most of my weekend... and, for that matter, the other part of the week. I'm pretty sure it took the week before that, also.)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 4
Kathy:let me get my tap shoes
Rachel: Cool!
Patrick: Oh, it's Kristen Bell! Kristen, do you want to build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play, I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away! ( Kristen leaves, but Patrick follows her)
Lani: Patric(Kathy returns and she's wearing tap shoes)
Kathy:where did everybody go? k!(she runs to him and grabs his ear)
Patrick: Ow! The ear!!! What is it with you and my ear? Why do you always grab it?? I was not going to serenade her with " Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" , I was going to ask her if she wanted to cameo!
Lani: Let ME handle it.
Patrick: No, I will handle it. I've never talked to a celebrity before. Except for The Muppets.
Lani: (she huffs, obviously tired and irritated and let's go of his ear)
Patrick: I know that I would do that! ( walks over to Kristen Bell)
Kristen Bell: What do you want, Frozen boy?
Patrick: Would you like to cameo in the new Muppet movie?
Kristen Bell: Sure.
Patrick: HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen Bell: Sounds like you're excited!
Patrick: The snow glows white in the mountains tonight, not a footprint to be seen.... (
Kristen: UGH!!!
Patrick: ( Kristen walks away, and then Patrick follows him while singing " Let It Go")

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
That's one of my favorite chapters, right there!! Sorry to you guys, but some of the chapters might get a little jumbled up, because there was 4 people online all typing at the same time, trying to reply at what the person said above, but then one of them ended up getting off-topic, but the other 2 people were still replying to the other person, and it got really confusing. But, other than that, I think that you guys will like it!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hello, fellows! I'm taking over because Dominic has limited time on MC:

Ch. 5:

Kathy: Hey, wait for me! ( she too starts singing Let it Go)
Rachel: Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!
Matt: Yes! We have a celebrity in our new movie! I better call Kermit! ( calls Kermit)
Patrick: Nice job, Rachel! You're catching on!
Kermit: Hello, is this Matt?
Matt: Yes, this is. I have some exciting news for you, Kermit. Do you know who Kristen Bell is?
Rachel: Anna!
Kermit: Why, yes! The voice of Princess Anna in Frozen! Ah, that movie is wonderful!
Rachel: Do you want to build a snowman?
Matt: Yes, it is. Well, we got her as one of our cameos for our new movie!!
Lani: ( pops her head in) Rully? Cool!
Kermit: Hooray! We still need about 10 more. We want this movie to have A LOT of cameos!
Matt: Thanks, Kermit. Be sure to tell the rest! Bye! ( hangs up and turns around) Lani? Where did you come from?
Lani: I WAS trying to take a nap. But, then, SOMEONE took my Dr. Teeth plush.

Author's Note: Here's where it gets good! Therefore, you will have to wait tomorrow when we see.... a fight occur...

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ch. 6:

Patrick: Lani got frustrated at me, and now I get to do this to her! ( pokes her neck and holds her ear) HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I ALREADY ASKED KRISTEN! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and someone took your Dr. Teeth plush.. ( smiles) I wonder who it was.
Lani: ( not in the mood at all, she bites his finger) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( attacks him)
Matt: Oh, listen guys, Kermit said we need 10 more cameos. Kristen, do you want to come with us?
Kristen Bell: Ok, do you know who my husband, Dax Shepard?
Lani: Who?
Kristen Bell: Oh, whatever, I'm coming!
Patrick: Ow! That hurt! ( bites Lani's finger and whacks her in the butt)
Matt: Okay, this is getting crazy, already.
Lani: Hey, hey! Watch the butt!
Patrick: Hey, someone took my Fozzie plush!
Lani: ( holding said Fozzie plush by the ear) You mean, this one?
Matt: I'm starting to think about who is taking it. Maybe, was it Constantine?
Lani: Nope!
Matt: Oh.
Patrick: YOU DON'T MESS WITH ME AND MY FOZZIE PLUSH!!!!! ( kicks her face, slams her in the belly, chops her arm, pokes her in the eyes, and takes her Fozzie plush)
Snowman: Excuse me, when are you going to build me?
Lani: :smirk:

Tune in later in the day.... hmm... around 2:30, I'll give you my word, when Patrick goes into total anger mode ( they almost find a cameo, but he ruins it!)