The Fall Guy Movie: Yes, The Horror Is Real...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Excuse me?

:attitude:
Red is the only female Fraggle we gots, so we have to use her to substitute for Mokey. It's kind of like going from real Mokey to generic Mokey, but only for you since no Mokey emoticon exists.

Otherwise, it's always Red, because Karen Prell RULZ!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Bryon,

I was afraid we had chased you off with all our teasing. I did think you were gone.

Really!

I did!

wolfy

Reaction score
Okay...did some checking into various movies and so forth to see what was done already and what might be coming...

"Mr. Ed:" Seems there was supposed to be a "Mr. Ed" movie; someone wrote a script and had planned for it to come out in 2000, but things just never came to be.

"Gilligan's Island" had many TV movies and specials from 1964 to 2001, but I guess they never did get off that island...

"The Munsters" actually had two movies, one for television and one for the theater; "Munster's Revenge" was on TV and "Munster, Go Home" was at the theater. That one was when Herman found out he was an English Lord and went and raced just outside London. Not a bad movie, but nothing to really write home about...

When it comes to "The Honeymooners," there were actually several movies made from 1911-1915! Six, to be exact. The ones people really remember, however, started in 1955 with the series, "The Honeymooners," and then went to "The Jackie Gleason Show" in 1966. The various "lost episodes" were found in 1984, 1991 and 1994, respectively. As for a movie, this was the only article I had found about a possible one, although I know I read about Eddie Murphy wanting to be in an all-black version of "The Honeymooners" somewhere...

This article was found at Celebrity News at Hollywood.com:
To the moon, Carmela! James Gandolfini wants to shed his Tony Soprano image for awhile and take on a new role: Ralph Kramden in the big-screen adaptation of The Honeymooners. Variety reports he has put out the word to Paramount and the producers that he is interested, looking to fill up his time during The Sopranos hiatus, which starts in May. The filming for the fifth season of the hit HBO show won't begin until January 2003.
wolfy

Beauregard

Reaction score
wolfy said:
Okay...did some checking into various movies and so forth to see what was done already and what might be coming...

"Mr. Ed:" Seems there was supposed to be a "Mr. Ed" movie; someone wrote a script and had planned for it to come out in 2000, but things just never came to be.

"Gilligan's Island" had many TV movies and specials from 1964 to 2001, but I guess they never did get off that island...

"The Munsters" actually had two movies, one for television and one for the theater; "Munster's Revenge" was on TV and "Munster, Go Home" was at the theater. That one was when Herman found out he was an English Lord and went and raced just outside London. Not a bad movie, but nothing to really write home about...

When it comes to "The Honeymooners," there were actually several movies made from 1911-1915! Six, to be exact. The ones people really remember, however, started in 1955 with the series, "The Honeymooners," and then went to "The Jackie Gleason Show" in 1966. The various "lost episodes" were found in 1984, 1991 and 1994, respectively. As for a movie, this was the only article I had found about a possible one, although I know I read about Eddie Murphy wanting to be in an all-black version of "The Honeymooners" somewhere...

This article was found at Celebrity News at Hollywood.com:
To the moon, Carmela! James Gandolfini wants to shed his Tony Soprano image for awhile and take on a new role: Ralph Kramden in the big-screen adaptation of The Honeymooners. Variety reports he has put out the word to Paramount and the producers that he is interested, looking to fill up his time during The Sopranos hiatus, which starts in May. The filming for the fifth season of the hit HBO show won't begin until January 2003.
wolfy
Was that intended for the New Movies Coming out thread?

wolfy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Was that intended for the New Movies Coming out thread?
No, it was in reply to Fozzie's post where he stated what old shows he would have liked to have seen made into a movie. It was just something that was asked and he replied to earlier in this discussion.
wolfy

PS "Labyrinth" is spelled l-a-b-y-r-i-n-t-h, just for GPs...