1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The fate of Play with Me Sesame

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by FragglettesMom, Apr 13, 2004.

1. FragglettesMom

FragglettesMom New Member

Does anyone know what became of "Play with me Sesame" (I think that was the correct name of the show) that was on at 7am central time on Noggin?
  2. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Tiny Planets.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Again?! Sheesh!
  4. jake

jake New Member

Tiny Planets

No need for that to be a half hour show! It looks like it is a permanant move.
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I actually heard that it's only for the month of April, but I'm not sure....

I mean, Noggin doesn't even like Sesame Street anymore, because they are no longer owned by Sesame Workshop. They like more modern things, like this Tiny Planets.
  6. wildirishrose

wildirishrose New Member

You're right Tiny Planets is on just for the month of April in the "Play with me Sesame" time slot. They are having a celebrate Explorer's month or something like that
  7. jake

jake New Member

Thanks for that news. I'm sure it won't be long however until PWMS is gone and also Sesame Street on Noggin. I hope not thought. My son LOVES Play with me Sesame. If they do get rid of it I hope another network will pick it up. Probably not possible.
  8. wildirishrose

wildirishrose New Member

I hope they keep it. I have Tivo'd and burned a majority of the 1, 2,3 Sesame episodes for when we are in rerun mania with the new SS skits later this year. But SS is so mainstream and great for that channel I hate to see them discontinue it.
  9. It's gone, trust me. Noggin would rather air stupid CGI cartoons about furry aliens.