The Festival of the Bells Question...Please Help!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I'm making a very special "Festival of the Bells" present for my aunt and uncle this Christmas. If all goes well, they will be ringing bells along with the rest of us on Dec. 21...(9:00 PM Central Time, right, Phil?)

This will be the 20th anniversary of the Festival of the Bells original airdate, and I want my present to look just right for them. I want to include lyrics from the "Raise Your Voices High" song, but I'm having trouble with one line in the second "round" of the song. Check out this link:

http://www.punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/lyrics/lyr49.htm

And the line I can't figure out is the "?? into ??" line. One of the words (I'm assuming) rhymes with "stone", but other than that I'm lost.

Would maybe Terry Angus or Karen Prell know these lyrics? They visit here from time to time.

Can anyone help me out...please?

Convincing John

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
And the line I can't figure out is the "?? into ??" line. One of the words (I'm assuming) rhymes with "stone", but other than that I'm lost.
To me it sounds like: "Deep beneath the snow / Trees begin to grow / etc."

christyb

Reaction score
I'll go home and watch it and maybe I can figure it out. If not then sorry.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I think its! "Deep beneath the snow, seeds began to grow, sun shines threw the rain, we will live again" I could be wrong.
Ty

Wembley

Reaction score
Well, we haven't really had a festival of the bells celebration since we left delphi forums - since there's no chat room here :frown:

I would like to see the festival re-started, I've got an IRC server we could use. I've tried in the past to re-create the festival with lackluster results.

Any thoughts?

--Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
"Deep beneath the snow,
Seeds begin to grow,
Sun shines through the rain,
We will live again"