The Flinstones meet the WWE!?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Move aside Scooby-Doo Meets the Harlem Globetrotters, Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble are looking to become wrestlers.... or is that Rock-stlers?

This is just too novel not to be fun. A DTV Flinstones crossover with real wrestling personalities. They already have a Flintstones style John Cena on boxes of Pebbles. I wonder what that would have lead to.

Personally, I'd rather a much different set of wrestlers to team up with the Flintstones. And you probably know who I'm talking about by now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah yes... the one that Hulk Hogan sued them over.

Take a wild guess which wrestler isn't going to be in this thing.

Actually...

Too bad he doesn't interact with any of the Flinstones characters there.

snichols1973

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see something where Vikings get time-warped to the 21st century and turn into professional wrestlers, and then introduce the sport to the villagers when they go back to their own time period, or even a Viking-era version of pro wrestling.....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I'm just happy the Flintstones is getting a new project. The Seth MacFarline revival is completely dead (it should have been on CN anyway), and there really hasn't been much else coming out of the franchise, except for mainstays like vitamins and cereals. They're not even in their own cereal commercials anymore.

Now if only someone could get the Jetsons started back up.