The foam book? how long to recieve

video567

Reaction score
hi i just ordered the foam book from arms lenght on friday and i was wondering how long did it take people to reciev it in the US? i emailed them the same day and i still ahvent received an email from them? Im a bit upset plus it cost 7 bucks for shipping thats 1/2 the price of the book. if anyone has any ideas please let me know. thank you

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I ordered it from Amazon a year or so ago and it came pretty quickly. I don't remember exactly, but it was within two weeks and may have been within a week.

video567

Reaction score
I cant believe they charge so much for shipping

well thanks for writting! I finally received my book today. although is a great read im a little dissapointed in ther shipping. they charged me $7.50 for shipping and handling but they oly spent $2.99 for shipping. I know is a bussiness and they used someof the money for gas and time at post office, but when i seel something on ebay i may ask for $4.00 it cost $3.20 for priority mail it gets there in about 3 days andthe rest was for my time mailing it. I think is a shame that i had to pay 1/2 the price oof what the book cost to be mailed out so poorly. I'm sorry if I'm complaining here I just needed to vent. I was very mad when i received it and saw the mail charge on the envelope plus it was all bent from being packaged in a manily envelope. oh well leasson learned.