The Forbidden Kingdom- HIYAAAH, SUCKA!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
SEEN THE MOVIE? <3

The Forbidden Squeedom Says-
Anti-Spoiler-
This is a great movie for those who adore fantasy, chinese epic films. It's like a mash-up between "The Karate Kid" and "The Neverending Story" which makes it charming for those who have a sense of imagination. The plotline may be a tad bit cheesy, but the aesthetics present in the film make up for it.

I thought that it was a really, really good movie.
Does anyone else think so?

I'll admit it, I'm no fan of men flying six feet into the air...but when realism kicks in, I hang up on the notion simply because movies like this require idealism--well, more like imagination--more like out of this planet type view.

The scenery was beautiful. The fighting was superb.
The plot was simple to follow.The characters may have been stereotyped, but it seemed oddly refreshing in this tale of all that is fanciful.

I think it'd charm people under fifteen...then again, I'm seventeen...x) *DORK ALERT*

Oh, oh! I thought the soundtrack was beautiful...the music was just superb. Sadly, I can't find the soundtrack ANYWHERE!

...I know this is supposed to be a review...but I can't help but ask, who is your favorite character? X)

MONKEY KING, YO!

Ahem.

*Awaits flames, critics, and angry mobs*

:3 *Is aware there were those who despised the movie*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It was SO GREAT! I loved how both Jackie Chan and Let Li played multiple characters; it was more than just a kung-fu movie, it had a great classic story and it was fun!

So yes I loved it.

But you already knew that. ^_^