The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaaarghaleleafasdfseare! Cannot... Keep... Up...
Claudia's on our side. Unless she defected. So she hates those chippy things? Knew there was a reason she was my sister. But Prawny ate the girls too? Nooooo! We don't eat beautiful young girls around here! Even if they're chipmunk girls blossoming into maturity, erherm, better stop while I'm not thinking straight.
*Busts out proton pack and zaps Ghost Prawny into ghost trap. You are going into the containment unit to think about what you've done young prawn. And you're lucky we don't tell Dave or Vic about this. *Hears Alex's flute.

Leprechaun call? Oh, better get the launcher ready for Something's vast amount of pie ammunition.

Pepper! Blast the Snowth! Good to have one gunner following orders and hitting her marks. You're the Angelina Johnson of our team. *Heats up ovens as a puddle of swampous matter emerges with the little Irishmen clad in greenery.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GHOST ALVIN: *Singing to Brittany* Love was kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you... SPOOK-AE-AE-AE...
GHOST BRITTANY: Not funny, Alvin!
GHOST THEODORE: *Crying* Simon! I don't want to be dead! We didn't even tell Dave goodbye!
GHOST SIMON: My dear Theodore, perhaps life and reality as we know it is simply a computer simulation in itself.
GHOST THEODORE: *Cries* Why did that mean PrawnCracker have to eat us?
GHOST ALVIN: Because if he didn't, YOU would have!
GHOST SIMON: ALVIN!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you Count! I will continue to do my job diligently! **Salutes Count, then loads up her cannon with rosemary and swivels around for a new target**

(And don't worry Ed you are doing a good job keeping up, all things considered!)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my darlin' Clementine...
She was gone and lost forever...'til I shot him in the eye...

-Sings to self, putting on her proton pack-

Stop whinin', wannabe-humans! D:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GHOST BRITTANY: Did you hear that Count guy? He thinks I'm beautiful! *Happily sighs* He's pretty cute himself...
GHOST JEANETTE: *Floats across the forum* Finally, no more tripping over my own feet! From now on, I'm in control of my own actions! No more little incidents making me look like an absent-minded clutz! *Bumps into a wall* Ow! Hey, I thought I was a ghost!
GHOST SIMON: Are you alright, Jeanette?
GHOST JEANETTE: No, I'm not alright... how can I be a ghost but not be able to go through walls?
GHOST SIMON: Indeed, it's a mystery.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Rosemary? Don't forget that's part of a combo salvo... Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.
*Receives Pepper's salute. Remember me to one who lived at Scarborough Fair!

*Fires black pepper bludger ball to chase Nick from our vantage keeper's point.

Ooh! Lady ghostie chippies. Spookin' fine ladies. Gonna be hard to choose which one's the bella of the ball.

*Wonders where Claudia got to with her musffin rifle.

*Stares at the viscous mass forming pies to arm each little Irishman Alex summoned with her flute

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Opens containment unit and shoves a bottle of Pepto to Ghost Prawny.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
-Right beside Eddie, pointing the proton thingamajig to Jeanette-
Ok, first of all...nerds don't dress that way. D:
Second, get a new hairstyle. XD