The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I've been here for, what, 1.5 days now and you just NOW notice me ? :embarrassed: I mean, me and that pink thing last night...we got all hyped up in the "dead" thread to find out the audience ISN'T watching...? WHAAAT?

Nah, I'm foolin ya, howzitgoin? :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
I've been here for, what, 1.5 days now and you just NOW notice me ? :embarrassed: I mean, me and that pink thing last night...we got all hyped up in the "dead" thread to find out the audience ISN'T watching...? WHAAAT?

Nah, I'm foolin ya, howzitgoin? :smile:

Wow you been here for 1.5 days and it was the previous evening or 1.5 days ago that I logged on here for like the first time since late 2006! I mean how cool is that that we both happened to decide to check in here at the same interval!

Good to see you nickster, as it always was through 2006 (and 2005 if you were here then too, can't recall. Know I was a member here first though. :smile: ).

Edit: Oh okay I see it says you were a member since August of 2005. Thought so!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow you been here for 1.5 days and it was the previous evening or 1.5 days ago that I logged on here for like the first time since late 2006! I mean how cool is that that we both happened to decide to check in here at the same interval!

Good to see you nickster, as it always was through 2006 (and 2005 if you were here then too, can't recall. Know I was a member here first though. :smile: ).

Edit: Oh okay I see it says you were a member since August of 2005. Thought so!
Whoa, Ziffel's back! ! !

*Faints*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Holy sweet mother of Harriet Tubman! ZIFFEL! AH! It's a plethora of returning MC LEGENDS! Nick "anythingmuppet" and Ziffel! Ladies and gentlemen, please, give these returning icons their due welcome!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*Pulls out 3 cups full of Sprite and 1 cup of punch for Snowthy*
*hyper*

It's gonna be a loooooong night! Yeeehaaay!

*slaps Ziffel on the back*

Goods to see yas, Ziffy!

*looks at Prawnie*
YOU'RE a plethora!

*goes over to Snowthy*
*offers punch*
Drink up matey! Blahahahahaargh!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*blink* Oh yeah... he's the crazy anythingmuppet, I guess I was thinking of a different one...

And I sir, am no plethora!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... What da' prawn said. So then we can charge them there MC dues and get our celeries okay. These celeries, are they like the moneys?

Have to cast my votes too... Anyone care to sway me to vote for them? J/K... Or am I?
*Mwahahahaha!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*goes out and buys Ed a bouquet of flowers* *hands them to Ed* *innocent eyes* You know how much you laughed throughout "Men Are Pigs"...

Ziffel

Reaction score
{{{{{{{{{{{{{ D'Snowth }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{ theprawncracker }}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks guys! 2 more classic buddies of mine here. So gtsy!