The Fraggle Rock lighthouse

kernowkrew

Reaction score
The lighthouse is St.Anthony on the Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall.

Very close to St.Mawes and also visible from Falmouth.

You can walk right upto the lighthouse though I've yet to see a Fraggle there...

anathema

Reaction score
kernowkrew said:
The lighthouse is St.Anthony on the Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall.

Very close to St.Mawes and also visible from Falmouth.

You can walk right upto the lighthouse though I've yet to see a Fraggle there...
Cool, thanks!

Xerus

Reaction score
From what I've seen in Fraggle Rock Behind the Scenes. In England, Doc was a lighthouse owner. In France, Doc was a chef and Sprocket was called Croquet. And in Germany, Doc was an inventor just like in the American version.

Fighbird

Reaction score
Warrick said:
France was a Bakery and Germany was a Laundry (I think!).
Actually the German set was an exact replica of the US set, so that would (like the previous posters correctly said) make the german Doc an inventor, too. :smile:

freggel

Reaction score
hello, i`m from germany!
i grew up with the german doc (hans helmut dickow) version! doc was an inventor and the set and the storys are the same like the us version!
but we have sometimes other uncle matt sequences!

GoMoWeBoRe

Reaction score
Xerus said:
From what I've seen in Fraggle Rock Behind the Scenes. In England, Doc was a lighthouse owner. In France, Doc was a chef and Sprocket was called Croquet. And in Germany, Doc was an inventor just like in the American version.
that's exactly what jim henson tells us in 'down at fraggle rock' but I'm not sure if the french doc really is a chef, because he has (what I've seen so far in the french episodes) all that inventor's stuff in his (sort of) workshop...

any french people here to confirm that?