1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Fraggles Look For Jobs" on Youtube

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Faylo, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Faylo

Faylo Member

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know someone has uploaded "The Fraggles Look For Jobs" (The wrap tape) on Youtube. :excited:

2. Luke

Luke Active Member

..... and indeed they will work together again. How prophetic!
  3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I'd seen this before, but I forgot about it. It's really great. Looooove those references. And Richard Hunt... fantabulous!

Great song.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Awesome! I'd heard of this but had never seen it. Thanks for sharing it!
  5. Pino

Pino Member

these fabulous things we never see on tv in holland.. such a shame! I love it!!!
  6. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Pino it was never meant to get out to the puplic, it has never aired on TV.
  7. zns

zns Active Member

It's such a treat to see this kind of stuff on the internet these days. Hopefully Henson will release this tape on the season five box set. But then again, who knows? :smirk: :excited:
  8. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Ah yes. Magic! I remember when I first got to see this. * sighs * :smirk:
  9. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

I got a good chuckle out of it. Wembley's itching for some new Italian designer duds, and Gobo's got a yen (so to speak) for some shabu shabu and a couple of jars of sake...

My favorite scene was with Richard as the type-A director, natch...and it seemed he was flirting a bit with Mokey. She comes up and asks, "Um, excuse me, Mr. Hunt?" and he leans in close to her and croons "Yes, Mokey..." with his lips puckered in an O.
  10. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

:) this was sooo funny! I had no idea this even existed! Thanks for posting the link, that made my day.:)
  11. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Oh, tears are coming to my eyes! I wonder how much of the old crew will work with the new crew for the Fraggle movie. I think we may see this on the Season 5 DVD. Maybe with some commentary from the cast and crew.

It was great to see Richard Hunt without a Muppet on his hand. Anyone know who the second guy was who came in after Richard?
  12. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I'd never heard of this or seen it before, but I loved it :) .. my favorite part was when Wembley's talking about needing a new shirt, and Gobo sniffs him and quite agrees.. so funny!
  13. Sad Sad Monster

Sad Sad Monster New Member

LOL, thats awesome. thanks for sharing.
  14. JayceeFraggle

JayceeFraggle New Member

Boober as a romantic lead? I'd be first in line at the theaters!
    mo likes this.
  15. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Clicked on YouTube link, but it says that the video has been removed by the user.

Does this video exist anywhere else? Would love to see it.
  16. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE IT!
  17. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

It's posted on Youtube again.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Just in case this video comes down again, the download link is: https://mega.co.nz/#!RcwGHLBS!LVi9Yhv... that is if you love to download videos to watch them again and again.