The Frog

Telly

Reaction score
With the recent arrival of Animal and the midst of the Great Gonzo Debacle, I was just wondering how everyone's Kermit Replica has been doing.
I just moved and I don't know what I want to do with him. Our apartment has a loft. We have the PS2 and Gamecube up there along with a lamp and a loveseat and my cds and all of my stuffed animals. I don't want to put him up there cuz then I won't get to see him as much since i rarely ever go up there. I don't want to put him in the living room cuz I don't want EVERYBODY to touch and play with him. Yet it doesn't seem right to keep him in my room. Right now he's on the floor next to my Muppet shelf.
Where do you guys keep your replicas?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I have an office that I keep all of my geeky things in.......my wife stays out of this room!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Frog Monologues

My frog is neatly placed in his stand on a box across the room. Like a bird in its cage, Kermit is shrouded in the silky blanket that came with him in order to keep him clean from the elements. He stays draped when I am away and uncovered much of the time when I am home. When I get three or more of these fellas they will be posed in a special area!