The Funny Picture Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm completely aware of the Expand Dong memes, I just thought that you accidentally misspelled "Donkey Kong".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, here it is:

I do not recommend this game
ByMst3kfan92on December 28, 2015

Horrible game.

Seriously, I was yelling at my TV more than having fun playing this game. I enjoy racing games, and the idea of smashing other cars sounds really cool that my parents purchased the game for me when I was 13 in 2006. At first, the game seemed really cool. But then came one level where you race in a 3-level series. The one thing that devastated me was the fact that if you feel like you're not doing too good in a race and want to restart, you restart from scratch. It doesn't matter if you're at level 2 or 3, if you restart, you go back to level 1. I didn't play the game again because of that because I figured I would not make it past race series. I played it again this year since my gaming skills have improved over the years and still found the game to be very frustrating.

The gameplay is really cheap; it's very easy to flip over when hitting another car or wall, or simply just skidding on the road. When you flip over, you need to make the car flip back right side up yourself and that costs you time. There's a good chance the AI cars will blast right past you when that happens. There are even levels where the tracks cross into each other and you have a good chance of being hit by one of the AI cars and sent flying across the track, putting you back in last place. It's also annoying just catching up with the AI cars; because they all use nitrous, they can use it whenever they want, and what's annoying is your nitrous of course is limited, and you can't get any back unless you take out another car, and the chances of that happening is VERY slim. The races in the game can also get very repetitive, and they're also very short and boring. The sound effects are cheap, and so are the effects for the cars crashing. Another annoying thing is the repetitive lines from the announcer. "Somebody call 911!", "We've lost a car!", "Massive impact! I think the driver's okay!", "That car is going no where!" etc. etc. It gets annoying hearing it after a while. The cars alone look really s***ty. They look like a bunch of toy cars that you'd probably just smash around in your basement. One last thing that also really aggravates me is how debris can sit on the tracks during the entire race once a car is totaled. And if you hit it, that of course slows your car down, and the AI cars almost never hit the debris! So overall, this is a game I could only get to about 40 percent till I just decided to quit. Because I had absolutely NO fun playing this game.

This was for the 2004 racing game Crash N Burn. Ohohohohoho did this game make me maaaaaaaad.