The "Fur" song

Ernie101

Reaction score
oh what else can i ask them besides music stuff and is it free

ssetta

Reaction score
They actually have many different departments. But if you wanna know about this Fur song, ask for the music department.

Ernie101

Reaction score
ok so the line is set up for any questions at all? and they dont like you? also is it free? and what are the hours?

ssetta

Reaction score
They do like me. But the lady I talk to knows that I won't do anything bad with the information. So, I don't know if this would be considered bad. She answers all my questions, and I'm worried that if you tell her that I sent you there, she won't want to talk to me anymore. So, please don't tell her. Anyway, would this be considered doing something bad?

ssetta

Reaction score
Is it free? That depends on where you live. If you live in the New York area, it shouldn't cost too much. And their hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (est).

Okay, that information that sstVideo posted where he listed all the seasons it was used. That's the exact type of information she gives me. I am kind of assuming that he got it from that same place.

Ernie101

Reaction score
so all you do is just sit there and talk to the people?

no its not bad,And is this phone call and stuff free?

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, I call them all the time, and I live in Massachusetts. It also depends on the pricing plan you have.

Ernie101

Reaction score
i wish there was some kinda 1-800 number i could call toll free:rolleyes:

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ernie101
i wish there was some kinda 1-800 number i could call toll free:rolleyes:
You guys better be careful... this might inspire a new "Crank Yankers" sketch. :big_grin: