The Gas Price Pool

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well My gas station down the road is not even selling regulare anymore, and they have the second grade of gas at 3.55$.

If I may give my friends and everyone some advice about getting a little off on the price of gas. If your local Wal-mart has a gas station that is near it, check it out. It may be with the Wal-mart Sam's Club branch, and the gas will be a little less. Also if you go into Wal-mart and put the money that you are going to get gas with on a gift card you can save an extra 3 cents. I know it's not a lot but when gas is getting so high these days people will take a savingins any way they can.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*headslap!* Oh, yes, of course it's litres! Sorry I didn't think to point that out...I'm heading to work now, I'll check out the price on the way!
Just filled up my tank, twas £1.07 at the time.

Good Monster

Reaction score
Please forgive my math....If there are 3.78 Litres in one gallon, and one litre is (I think) 1.41 Euro, that means that one gallon of gas here costs 5.33 Euro. Since the conversion rate SUCKS, and we get paid in dollars, that works out to 8.35 dollars a gallon!

That can't be right!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Gosh, I hope not for your sake!
:eek: Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Well, our most expensive gas station just hit 3.99 last night. I think the cheapest one is 3.89, but I'm not sure.
My aunt predicted that it would be 4.00 by today. I hope she's not right...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Please forgive my math....If there are 3.78 Litres in one gallon, and one litre is (I think) 1.41 Euro, that means that one gallon of gas here costs 5.33 Euro. Since the conversion rate SUCKS, and we get paid in dollars, that works out to 8.35 dollars a gallon!

That can't be right!
That does sound about right...Because Euro's have shot up in comparason to pounds sterling and everyone knows that's still way better than dollars...so, ouch!

Bea:zany:{*ahem*}regard

BEAR

Reaction score
Just drove by a station with $3.90 for regular.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Just drove by a station with $3.90 for regular.
See here is what bugs me a lot of people say that America is not united, but we really are. We all are united that GAS IS WAY TO HIGH!