The GERMAN FRAGGLES are comming!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
DIE FRAGGLES! WHAT! Thats not cool at all. I mean, i know their show ended and all... but is this really why? (joking obviously). It was the Romans that killed Jesus... and the Germans killed the fraggles

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Thats a nice looking set, does it mean it only has episodes 1-12 on it?

Very pleased for all our german fans, I guess its just the UK fans that arnt aloud to have them on DVD. US/Canada, Spain, Germany, Australia, but no sign of UK releases.

Chris

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Very pleased for all our german fans, I guess its just the UK fans that arnt aloud to have them on DVD. US/Canada, Spain, Germany, Australia, but no sign of UK releases.

You forgot to add Denmark to that list, we have had the episodes on DVD since 2005 :smile: . Altough it's only season 1, since thats the only season that was dubbed into Danish. And not to forget France and the Netherlands that also had some DVD's released some years back.

But the UK is not entirely cheated of the fraggles, you do have a few DVD's with the fraggles, but it is incomplete.....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tsk tsk...We have twelve episodes on dvd! Yay!

...Although I must admit I prefer the American Doc to the Captain, so if they were reelased over here I'd want an option of one or the other...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's really cool, I might consider buying it at some point. I wish they would put out the UK version on Amazon as well. The Captain segements were sometimes even deeper than the US/Canadian versions (if that were possible!)