The Global Domination Thread

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
you pondering what im pondering?

eh, if not its ok. I just thought it would be fun to either...

A. post some of the best cartoon/movie world domination schemes youve ever heard of, but only one per post, that way its easier to read and such.

B. Make up your own, or even tell your real plans.... you know a good evil genious cant help but tell his plan, because you know they are so good.

Ill give an example. This one is from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (an awsome show)

***Build giant robotic dogs to go and catch all the cats in the city. Put them in a huge metal bowl with a lightning pole in the middle. When the time is right, your matchine will pick up the cats, and start rubbing them with a brush. This will make them bulid up static. With so many cats with static charge you can build up a huge lightning bolt to take out the whole city, maybe even world!***

get it? have fun :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
On TMNT, while the turtles were off on some planet with all turtles wondering it they should stay there because nobody viewed them as freaks the way humans view mutants on earth, plus it was peaceful there, no pollution, that kind of thing. Anyway, while they were gone, Shredder almost succeeded in taking over the world by building a many technodrome and bring it to earth and making himself ruler.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
-Gee Brain what are we going to do tonight?

-The same thing we do every night Pinky... TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

sorry... I just had to quote it....

RedDragon

Reaction score
Send Leek Spin to everyones computer to brainwash them and make them my evil minions! Mawhahahahahaha!...or something like that...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
The formula is complete! With this formula, our relative smallness will no longer be an obstacle to our domination of the Earth. Behold! I will use the formula to make every single person on Earth shorter than I. Problem is, how can I convince everyone in the world to use something they don't need in any conceivable way? (Brain observes Pinky order an item from an infomercial.) Yes, of course! We'll do our own infomercial!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
When I build my Reverse Geotropic Arrestor, and throw it from the North Pole, in a matter of seconds, the cable will become taut, gravity will cease, and everyone will fly off the face of the Earth. Leaving us alone to assume control

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
With this cryogenic capsule, we shall freeze ourselves and reawaken 40 years in the future. We shall become characters on that insipid puppet show, Meany and Treacle. I will endear myself in the hearts of the children, then we shall freeze ourselves for 40 years. And when we thaw out, those children will be the leaders of the world, and they will adore me! Making it simple to take over the world!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The time on mighty Morphin Power Rangers where Rita and zed reversed the earths time in order to turn everybody into kids so the Power Rangers would be helpless against there plot to take over the world.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
The time on mighty Morphin Power Rangers where Rita and zed reversed the earths time in order to turn everybody into kids so the Power Rangers would be helpless against there plot to take over the world.
not only was that great, but that was the very last episode of the original power rangers, which was by far the best version ever.