1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Goodbye Song

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Uncle deadly, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

Is it sad that i know all the words to the goodbye song at the end of Bear?
    Does anyone else know all the words or am I just a sad loner?!
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

What's so bad about knowing the words to the song? Its just like knowing the words to the Sesame Street Theme or even the Muppet Show Theme which is probably safe to say we all do.
  3. superfan

superfan Active Member

It's only wierd to those who don't understand...to the rest of us here, it's completely normal and accepted!! Sing on, my friend, sing on!

A side note, my whole family will sing along to it when my daughter's watching it. In harmony and everything. Sounds bloody awful! LOL!
  4. Its Not Bad To Know That Song!!!

I Know That Song!!!

Its Just Like Knowing Your Favorite Song, Nuthin Wrong With That....
  5. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I not only know the words, but whenever I hear Bear singing it alone (like he did at last year's MDA telethon), I sing Luna's parts right along with him.

-Kim