The Great Gonzo on "An Audience with Joe Pasquale"

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Brits may have spotted Gonzo on Joe's "An Audience With" show tonight - he came on for abou the last 10 minutes and did "the disappearing Gonzo trick" and helped Joe to make it snow...

Did anyone else see this?

pigs in space

Reaction score
i didn't know he was on and i was channel switching and saw the part where he disappeared and there were 2 gonzo's and everything after that. did anything happen before that?

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
That was pretty much the start of it. By the way - the second Gonzo was apparently his cousin (Kevin?) from Whitechapel...

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
That was very funny. Im wondering who the other puppeteer was tho... He was dreadful.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
That was very funny. Im wondering who the other puppeteer was tho... He was dreadful.
Yeah too much head nodding for my liking :concern:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
News

For anyone who missed it then read this :

An Audience with Joe Pasquale:
Granda Ventures have just sent over details for the March release of An Audience with Joe Pasquale. Featuring the best bits and more from the recent ITV1 ratings smash, this DVD release sees the ‘squeaky one’ at his live and squeaky best. This DVD is the complete uncut version of the ITV1 show, with 20 minutes of unseen sketches that the producer didn’t want you to see - including Sheila Ferguson with emus Ant ‘n’ Dec and Joe playing a card trick on Aide from The Salon. You can expect to pick up this title from the 21st March where it will retail for £15.99. Gonzo The Great guest stars :big_grin:

Soruce : dvdanswers.com

Gonzo appears on the DVD cover ! : CLICK TO VIEW

For a bigger pic of Gonzo CLICK HERE

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ah, Yes! Why didnt I know it was him.

Its the same voice as Moosey the Mouse from Mopatops. Although the puppeteering isnt like he normally does. He is normally very good with lip-synch.

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Just picked this up on DVD for £5. It isn't Dave and Nigel at their finest!