the great gonzo's tms outlines part II

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
Here's another one. Hope you like it.

SPECIAL GUEST STAR:big_grin:avid Spade

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER:big_grin:r. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem perform "My Generation"

WALDORF:big_grin:o you think we have a good generation.
STATLER:Well if our generation does this every week, I think it's pretty obvious.
BOTH: DO HO HO HO!

BACKSTAGE:Kermit and Scooter talk to David about what he's got planned for his first act. He says that he's a got special comedy routine in mind.

ON STAGE:big_grin:avid does a stand-up routine where he makes fun of little quirks about the muppets. (i.e. Fozzie's bad jokes, Miss Piggy's temper,The Swedish Chef's cooking)

(Statler and Waldorf are laughing hysterically)
STATLER:It's about time they got a guest that told the truth.
WALDORF:Yeah. Considering all the past guests have lied.
STATLER:What do you mean?
WALDORF:Well, they always say "We've got a great show."

BACKSTAGE:The Muppets are furious at David for making jokes at their expense, except for Beauregard who thinks that David is clever and witty. Bo then decides that he wants to be just like him.

SKETCH:The Swedish Chef has made a pie to throw at David for making fun of his cooking. The Chef calls David into the kitchen to give it to him. David ends up tricking Chef and throws the pie in his face.

BACKSTAGE:Beauregard compliments David for the great pie gag and asks him about his cleverness. Meanwhile, the other Muppets are trying to think of a way to get back at David.

UK SPOT:Two muppet cats sing "Cat's in the Cradle" in a crib when they are interrupted by one of Bobby Benson's babys, who throws them out of his crib.

SKETCH:An all-muppet version of Just Shoot Me is performed with
Kermit as Maya (which he says was a mix-up in casting), J.P. Grosse as Jack, Miss Piggy as Nina, Fozzie as Elliot and Rizzo as Finch.

WALDORF:Just Shoot Me. Why does that sound so familiar?
STATLER:It's what we feel like saying while watching this show.

BACKSTAGE:Fozzie decides that he will get back at David by doing his own stand-up routine.

ON STAGE:Fozzie is trying to make fun of David but he ends up failing.

BACKSTAGE:Beauregard trys to convince the Muppets that David isn't so bad and that he was only kidding. The Muppets end up agreeing and decide to perform a big closing number with him.

CLOSING NUMBER:big_grin:avid and the Muppets sing "Happy Together" (if you've seen him dance on Just Shoot Me and think of the beat of the song, it's funnier). At the end of the number, Sweetums runs on stage and scares David off, which turns out to be the Muppets big revenge.

CLOSING THEME

(David walks up to Statler and Waldorf)
DAVID:Hey guys, why don't you leave now. The show's over.
STATLER:We can't we're being guarded.
DAVID:By who?
SWEETUMS:ME!
(David runs off screaming. Statler and Waldorf laugh)

Tell me what you think. I need feedback.