The Great MC Survey

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, I don't think you have enough Heralde, heehee. :wink: But seriously, you do have good tastes in actors/actresses. I get carried away when it comes to listing my fave music and movies. ^^

"That is grotty!"
(Say it in a comical Brummy accent. That's what I do. :wink: )

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, I don't think you have enough Heralde, heehee. :wink: But seriously, you do have good tastes in actors/actresses. I get carried away when it comes to listing my fave music and movies. ^^
Yeah you're probably right, lol. But thanks, I do get all concerned about not leaving people out and all. And btw I love all of your choices in the music categories, rock on! :sing:

"That is grotty!"
(Say it in a comical Brummy accent. That's what I do. :wink: )
Oh Birmingham, right?

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right, lol. But thanks, I do get all concerned about not leaving people out and all. And btw I love all of your choices in the music categories, rock on! :sing:

Oh Birmingham, right?
Yups, oh- and thanks! :smile: I love your taste in things, too- RAWK ON!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And I just added a few more to the actors/actresses, books and movies section. Lol, I am crazy.

Kiki

Reaction score
Coolehs! Hey, btw, I love 'Some Like It Hot', that's with Jack Lemmon, right?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Coolehs! Hey, btw, I love 'Some Like It Hot', that's with Jack Lemmon, right?
Yup that's right. I saw Some Like it Hot in movies class in school. And while I enjoyed most of the films we had to watch, it was the only one that I rented over and over again, hehe. And I love how Jack Lemmon could so easily do comedy and then drama with Days of Wine and Roses, which is so tragic.

I noticed you mentioned Jimmy Stewart, forgot to mention him! Did you ever see Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?

Kiki

Reaction score
Yup that's right. I saw Some Like it Hot in movies class in school. And while I enjoyed most of the films we had to watch, it was the only one that I rented over and over again, hehe. And I love how Jack Lemmon could so easily do comedy and then drama with Days of Wine and Roses, which is so tragic.

I noticed you mentioned Jimmy Stewart, forgot to mention him! Did you ever see Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?
Yeah, I actually have, I really like Jimmy Stewart as an actor, he's got so much character.

I adore 'Some Like It Hot', I saw it on video ages ago, my Mum just saw it and decided to buy it. I love it, and Jack Lemmon is so great in it!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, I actually have, I really like Jimmy Stewart as an actor, he's got so much character.
Definitely, it's a cliche but they really don't make 'em like that anymore. :wink:

Sidenote: When I first saw "Mr. Smith" I laughed when I realized how much Legally Blond II had been inspired by it, lol.

I adore 'Some Like It Hot', I saw it on video ages ago, my Mum just saw it and decided to buy it. I love it, and Jack Lemmon is so great in it!
We analyzed it a lot in movies class (which is why I adored that class lol) and talked about why Jack Lemmon's character would enjoy the security of being a girl and getting to marry a millionaire, lol.

"I'm engaged!"

"Congratulations, who's the lucky girl!"

"I am!" :insatiable:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, I love the end...
"well, nobody's perfect!"