1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Great Muppet Caper Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MuppetMonster85, Aug 31, 2012.

1. MuppetMonster85

MuppetMonster85 New Member

Quick question..How did they do that bike scene where all the Muppets are riding bikes and singing lol?
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Smoke and mirrors
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Skip to 11:29.
  4. MuppetMonster85

MuppetMonster85 New Member

*gasp* the question I've always wanted to know since I was lil thanks Mo:halo:
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

According to Mr. Henson, the two bicycles were controlled by rods. When the song begins, Kermits was the "hand-puppet" while Miss Piggy was the marionette. Also, I saw Floyd on a bicycle. They even did cameos of Brian (Jim's son), Jerry Nelson and her daughter Christine... well thank you for asking that question Mo Frackle.
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Mo didn't ask the question... he was the one who gave the answer....