The Great Santa Clause Switch

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Anybody wanna tell me what this was about? I can't seem to find any info on it.

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Thanks for the site That Announcer! :smile: It's got a complete Script too! :wink: Grover from Seasme Street Grover?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, before Sesame Street, Grover was a green monster who popped up, and I thought it was somewhere in TGSCS, but I guess I was wrong.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, before Sesame Street, Grover was a green monster who popped up, and I thought it was somewhere in TGSCS, but I guess I was wrong.
the original green grover was created for a muppet segment on The Ed Sullivan Show, where Arthur Godfrey played santa Clause and some monsters, including grover (who was called Gleet in this appearance), try to steal toys from santas workshop. This segment was included on the Muppets Magic DVD (i'm not surte if this is still in print), and there was an Ed Sullivan christmas video that I think included this sketch.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Really excellent production. Now THIS is one that should get mastered and put on DVD. I don't think a clear copy exists in the trade circuit..

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Who owns the rights to TGSCS? Henson or Sullivan? At any rate, if a deal could be hammered out to put 20 of 25 Muppet sketches from "The Ed Sullivan Show" on DVD...

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole