The greatest fan Wiki page EVER!!

snichols1973

Reaction score
I noticed a slight little typo on Wubbzy's bio:

"Whenever Wubbzy runs into a problem, she relies on the help and advice from Widget, Walden, and Daizy."

Except for this one little mixed-up statement, the character page refers to Wubbzy as being male, (even though he's voiced by actress Grey DeLisle).

It obviously looks like the Wubbzypedia has quite a few beta-bugs to deal with, or as Widget would say, "That wasn't supposed to happen".....

Wubbzy - Wubbzypedia

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, Wubbzy is definitely a guy. It's the same thing as Nermal in Garfield and Friends. The voice is far too much like a woman's voice for it to be a male voice. Unlike, say, Nelson Muntz and other Simpsons kids, where the voice actresses do more masculine little boy voices.

Grey uses the same voice for Wubbzy as she does for Emily Elizabeth on Clifford.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Uh... count me among those who used to be under the impression that Nermal was a girl... :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I did until I read the original comics. Not to mention the fact they referred to him as a "he" rarely.

Now he's voiced by Jason Marsden. No gender confusion there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I take it back.

Look at this Transformers Wikipedia article on Cannon (disambiguation

Actually... the best fan wiki I've seen so far is the Transformers Wiki. By far the funniest, anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, canon and cannon are not the same thing? O.O