1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

'The Green Album' GetGlue sticker

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Teheheman, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I don't know whether it's been posted, nor if it should be on this section(It's been a while ok?) But if you go to this site called 'GetGlue'(Not sure who's familiar with it but it's a site that if you check into certain shows/books/movies/music/etc. you get can earn stickers) and check into 'The Muppets', enter the phrase "It's Not Easy Bein' Green", you get a sticker for 'The Green Album". Just thought I'd share with you all. Now, back to my seclusion.

Daniel
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh no you don't.

MC's been suffering with the lack of it's old-timers around here, we need all the triumphant returns we can get around here, now you stay put, and keep cranking out your LOVE EVERYBODY sermons!
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

just got this sticker and totally ordering a physical copy when my next free batch appears
  4. johnchriss

johnchriss New Member

Oh great sharing, I'd definitely want this sticker too.. :)