The Grouchkateer's originated as "The Grouch Club"

EvyGrace

Reaction score
Hi SwedishChefCook,

Well guess what??? I was a grouchkateer!! I'm 30 like you...so I bet ..you watched me...
And it was everything you could imagine...the can on the head..the ripped dirty t-shirt...and the messy faces... and we we able to scream on be grouchy...
One of the best memories of my childhood. Unfortunately!! I don't have any episodes of this...on the hunt!!!

Evy Grace

EvyGrace

Reaction score
P.s. And guess what else???

My younger sister became a bird-kateer..and probably on that episode where big bird started it.

Do you know the names of the bird-kateer's?

Evy Grace

SwedishChefCook

Reaction score
The Birdkateer's never had specific names. I'm not 30, I'm 25, 30 is just the number of posts Iv'e made so far. But after I post this it will be 31. I think it's really cool you worked on the show. Did you ever meet Jim Henson? What was he like?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... The only good Grouchketeer segment I have is from an episode from the 2100's range, not sure what year that'd be.
In this segment, Oscar's teaching the kids about the four grouchy food groups, while Bob watches nearby. The two kids Oscar replied to with "good answer" were Eric and Erica respectively.
Not sure if this is what you're looking for though.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I can think of another Grouchkateer story I remember, but vaguely. I think what happened was that Snuffy found an old piece of trash and he mentioned the dump where it came from. Then they all go to the dump or something like that. I'm not sure about all of what happened, but that's about as much as I can remember.