The "Have You Ever Wondered..." Thread

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've wondered, on The Red Green Show, which recurring sketch was harder to write: The "Word Game" segments or the "Handyman Corner" segments. Both seem like they'd be complicated... The Word Games seem like they would be simple, but there is the task of finding creative ways for the contestants to accidentally say the right word at the end. And with Handyman Corner, the writers have to come up with clever alternate ways of doing things, which often actually work like they are supposed to.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a DVD of anything that has EVERY possible bonus feature there can be, or at least EVERY existing bonus feature related to the project. Every trailer, every TV spot, every outtake, deleted scene, pre- and post-rolls (though I don't really care about that), b-rolls, promotional specials, talk show appearance... Of course it would probably be hard to include all TV promos for that DVD release (as well as any talk show appearances about it).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you ever wondered what it's really like to have a banana in your shoe? Will you really know what a day is?