The Homework Is Attacking!

Vibs

Reaction score
um...

... Hi everybody. Maybe some of you have noticed that I haven't been posting much for the last... well weeks. But after I started in the "Gymnasie" I have had loads of homework and school and I have been quite stressed. I really miss being more around. But, I gotta do my homework and I'm at school from 8:10 till 4 o'clock almost every day, and then I have my two choirs - so there's quite a lot.

Anyway, I'm going to stop babbling now. But the point is that I probably won't be posting as much as I have been. I'm still here though!

That was just, it.

Loads of Danishes
~Vibs.

PS: Sometime I'm going to post my fraggle fanfic that I wrote about 9 months ago but never finished (*cough* Fragglerocker.com *cough* some of you may remember it and my... um, rather... funny english it's written in. :stick_out_tongue: But hey, I was only 16! OKay so I am still 16... But boy I have learned so much english the past 9 months.) - So I'll edit it a bit, finish it and post it some time - Or Beau will probably get a serious breakdown... :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau will have a breakdown, or Father will...

And...about the Fan-Fic..Lisa, sic her!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all that stuff you have to do!:frown: Hang in there, I hope all gets better soon..

Nick

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And...about the Fan-Fic..Lisa, sic her!
Excuse me, I am not a pet, and I do not nag on command! ....However.... Very few things irk me the way an unfinished story does. On the other hand, I completely understand being busy- my homework has been attacking me lately, too. And I can't very well nag for the completion of a story that I have not begun to read. I can, however, nag for two certain stories that seem to have been forgotten about <cough> Beau <cough> that I have read the beginnings of.

Or, I could put a temporary hold on nagging, catch up with reading some other fanfics I haven't gotten to yet, and work on posting more of my own.

...Put a hold on nagging? ...Yeah. Right. Like that would ever happen.

Hang in there, Vibs, just come here when you can. And of course, I'm looking forward to the fanfic!

jediX

Reaction score
Boy oh boy do I know the effects of homework on writing projects. I've had this story on hold for over a year now that I can never finish because I keep getting work to do.

Speaking of homework, I must go back to it. Gotta love research papers about the materials that make up skis. Woo. What fun. :rolleyes:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Ahhhh!!! It's world war 2 all over again!!!!
Hey! A MASH Line! FRM you're awesome! ( I dont know if you know what MASH is but its ok cause you rock anyway :wink: ) Thats what Frank said in an ep,except he said, " it's Pearl Harbor all over again!" Sorry for the muffin but I couldnt resist...

Continue with regularly schelduled programming...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Vibs! There you are! Well, as for the homework, all I have to say is, that I'm in the same boat...

And as for the fan-fic, post it sooooon! :smile: