The Hub Upfront 2013

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, Battleship. The one time we really needed Aqua-Man in an oceanic themed planetary death match... And even he says he'd rather go back into the sunstroked desert. *Nod to Animated MAD.

Even the version of Battleship on Family Game Night sucks. One hit and the entire ship goes down. And there's no strategy, just stand there and call out every square on the grid. Really doesn't give a lot of hope for that Monopoly movie in development.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If the Monopoly movie is produced by Fox, I swear that level of logic will wind up ripping the space time continuum.

And as I always say everytime the Hub or Ponies come up... Where the shell is a new Mr. Potatohead project?

robodog

Reaction score
What bugs me about the Hub is that they never seem to show Animaniacs anymore. The past few times I've tuned in they've had a movie on in in it's place. And not even a good movie. How many times a week do they really think they need to show those stupid Open Season movies? They could show them 24/7 until the end of time and it still wouldn't make them good movies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair, The Hub did say that this entire week would be their "Spring Blast" (Spring Brake) movie marathon, airing movies at 6 PM EST. Don't worry, Animaniacs will be back on tomorrow and Sunday at 12 noon EST and back next week at its normal time of 7 PM EST.

Though I agree that they've been on constant movie repeat mode, airing the same stock for the last three months.