1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Hugalopes Head Puppets

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Jazz Tigan, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Jazz Tigan

Jazz Tigan New Member

Hi,

We're making puppets that you wear on your head as a hat. They also transform into cute stuffed animals with modular parts. Because all the parts "plug in", you can design whatever character look you want. We launched recently as a kickstarter campaign (you can pre-order by becoming a project backer) and are trying to spread the word. Please check us out here.

Thanks and

cheers,
    jazz

[​IMG]
    Lily likes this.
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I'll be honest when I first read your description, this idea seemed a little odd. But those pictrues are great. That looks like it could be a fun product.
  3. Jazz Tigan

Jazz Tigan New Member

4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Yea I saw it. Those would make great Chrismtas gifts.
  5. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Congrats on your successful campaign. The product has success written all over it and it doesn't hurt that the creators come across so genuine and positive. I love the yellow bird-like design with the green horn. Best to you both Jazz.
  6. Lily

Lily New Member

Grats on this! It looks like an amazing project with some outstanding possibilities. They all look wonderful!! <3 <3