1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Depends on its usage. ^_^ If referencing the Higher Power, it is God, but if it's an expression, then it's god.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's not even supposed to be used that way anyway.

3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The Bible is a bit condesending at times and this is one of them. Another is how there are exceptions to some of the Ten Commandments, such as the human need for self preservation or protection overrides the "Thou Shalt Not Kill", for people kill animals for food/tools and people sometimes kill each other out of self defense (ex: a physcho is after you or a terrorist organization attacked your homeland), to protect others (ex: jumping out in front of a crazed maniac to protect a loved one), or within war (and war is sometimes considered a part of self defense, under the rules and regulations that are considered a part of national security). Another is how it basically attacks those who are "different" (i.e. those with different beliefs or those with different preferences than the ones expressed by those who wrote it), because it condemns them to Satan's territory pretty much unless they change to be like the people The Holy Book's writers wish all persons to be like. :(

4. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

This is a thread that I should probably be posting in everyday.. the trouble is, "stupid" is insufficient to describe the magnitude of the things I do each day

5. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Heh, of course.

To Pally: LOL! Same here. *Is the mere noun of stupid* ;)

6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Please don't think that way. :( We all do stupid things and so, not one of us is oblivious to rounds of stupidity. :p

7. BeakerSqueedom

LOL! Good one, Pooh!
    I never thought of it that way...

Very philisophical! :3

8. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I thought so. ^_^

9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I hear that!:halo:

10. BeakerSqueedom

Crashed into a pole on the way to building 5.
    *SIGH* x3

11. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

slammed my head into the wall on the way back from the mailbox.. there's a lip in the wall there, and I was looking down at my mail and I turned and BAM! .. no blood, though.. just a lump

12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Are you allright

13. BeakerSqueedom

Today is "crash into things" day! =D

14. Pork

Pork Active Member

I always crash into corners of doors and walls. I must have a bad turning circle :D

But since it IS "crash into things day"
    *writes down the date of "crash into things day" to celebrate it next year as well*
    MAY 15th, the official "CRASH INTO THINGS DAY"

*crashes into many an object*

But seriously, sometimes it can be annoying crashing into things all the time hey. I come from a long line of Clumsy relatives.(Until the line fell down like one of those dominos things). But especially My Dad and my Younger brother. VERY clumsy.

Hopes you don't hurt yourself though.

I spilt orange juice on my pillow today :( The cat saw me, and now every time she looks at me I feel like she's laughing :p Animals can be so judgmental

15. BeakerSqueedom

LOL! Bad kitty! XD LMAO!
    Awww. *HUG* LOL!

16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I get to keep my books from college, because I forgot to return them! What fun...*rolls eyes*

*falls off trampoline, in the dark--at midnight--to celebrate the missed "crash into things" day*

17. BeakerSqueedom

*Catches Pooh* XD Oops.

LOL!

18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*facepalm* Thanks for that. :p

19. BeakerSqueedom

This morning the blender attacked me with milkshake! D:
    THE LID FLIPPED OFF!

;_; I was soaked...and I STILL smell like strawberry.

*Sobs* XD

20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But at least strawberry is appealing, whereas smelling like something else--like burnt rubber--isn't.