1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Yeah, but the good side of it is that I don't have to be dragged out of bed at unfortunate hours just to do something....like work. ^_^
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I currently am getting up at 4:30 in the morning every day for work. But I do a three day weekend every other weekend. Today is the first day of my three day weekend
  3. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I just got 3 phone calls, all the same number, from somebody in Nova Scotia asking for their money. I tell them I don't even live in Canada, but they insist that "Tyler owes them money". :eek:

I'm scared. :o

;)
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Did you ask them who Tyler was
  5. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

No, I was too scared, lol! I was just like, "Yeah, um...I don't know who that is, so see ya" and they kept calling back. I could tell it wasn't a prank call cause he sounded pretty upset but...wow, hahahaha! :)
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Do you have the number I want to call them.
  7. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

People these days...:rolleyes:
  8. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I drank vanilla extract thinking it'd taste sweet.
    Little did I know, it contained extreme alchymahol (spelled that wrong on purpose) so I choked on it, managing to swallow it all.

Oh, god...oh, god...-cries-

The worst thing EVER!
    Next time I shall read the ingredients.
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I was tricked into doing the same thing, only MINE was an actual candy! :(
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

God is a proper name, not a noun.;)
  11. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Depends on its usage. ^_^ If referencing the Higher Power, it is God, but if it's an expression, then it's god.
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It's not even supposed to be used that way anyway.
  13. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

The Bible is a bit condesending at times and this is one of them. Another is how there are exceptions to some of the Ten Commandments, such as the human need for self preservation or protection overrides the "Thou Shalt Not Kill", for people kill animals for food/tools and people sometimes kill each other out of self defense (ex: a physcho is after you or a terrorist organization attacked your homeland), to protect others (ex: jumping out in front of a crazed maniac to protect a loved one), or within war (and war is sometimes considered a part of self defense, under the rules and regulations that are considered a part of national security). Another is how it basically attacks those who are "different" (i.e. those with different beliefs or those with different preferences than the ones expressed by those who wrote it), because it condemns them to Satan's territory pretty much unless they change to be like the people The Holy Book's writers wish all persons to be like. :(
  14. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

This is a thread that I should probably be posting in everyday.. the trouble is, "stupid" is insufficient to describe the magnitude of the things I do each day
  15. BeakerSqueedom

Heh, of course.

To Pally: LOL! Same here. *Is the mere noun of stupid* ;)
  16. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Please don't think that way. :( We all do stupid things and so, not one of us is oblivious to rounds of stupidity. :p
  17. BeakerSqueedom

LOL! Good one, Pooh!
    I never thought of it that way...

Very philisophical! :3
  18. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

I thought so. ^_^
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I hear that!:halo:
  20. BeakerSqueedom

Crashed into a pole on the way to building 5.
    *SIGH* x3