The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

muppet maniac

Reaction score
What happens when you mix cheesy 80s variety shows with Disney?

This (which, by the way, is not an unlicensed parody, although seeing the clips below will make you wish it was):

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, it's official. I had my first Robot Chicken dream last night. Long story short:It was the weirdest and most awesome dream I've had in a long time. It was where I was watching what I assume was supposedly the season 9 premiere and it had sketches that parody the most random combination of things. Are you ready for this? Happy Tree Friends, Baywatch, Jaws, The Lion King, The Trap Door, She-Ra, The Kane Chronicles, the Alien movies, and Lilo & Stitch. I can only remember bits and pieces of these "skits" and the only ones that I can vaguely recall the details of involved Giggles fighting Jaws, She-Ra and He-Man teaming up, the blue guy from The Trap Door complaining about something, Rafiki accidentally dropping the baby Simba and Zeus as an action movie star like Vin Diesel (?). With that being said, it was the coolest dream I've had maybe ever. Hopefully my whacked out dream will give Seth Green some ideas for the future *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

Schfifty

Reaction score

Really? Zoe and Abby singing a Christian song in a poorly-done video? What?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A black guy driving around in a car with confederate flags on it. Maybe he too is of the opinion that the confederate flag isn't racist, but a symbol of southern pride?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I literally can't stop laughing over this. The stuff you find on YouTube, man...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some idiot actually assumed I'm a Trump supporter because I'm white and like classic TV shows. Okay, I can see making that assumption based on being white, but how does being a fan of classic TV make somebody a Trump supporter? I don't get it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just the assumption of being white is also ignorant because I do have a few minority friends who support Trump.

That's to me just as ignorant of people assuming you're automatically a racist just because you're white.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It wasn't today, but it was 2 days ago. I was at Target, and I saw, of all things...

Five Nights at Freddy's fidget spinners. I kid you not.

I also saw these Mashems of - get this - Spongebob memes. On the box it showed the ones you could get, and they were caveman Spongebob, dabbing Squidward, surprised Patrick, "you like Krabby Patties, don't you, Squidward" Spongebob, the lifeguard fish, and one more that I can't remember. I'm surprised they didn't include Moar Krabs.

I would've taken pictures to show you guys, but I didn't have my phone with me.