The Incredible Hulk - Who's Seen It Yet?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hulk Smash!​
:cool:
This film and its theatrical cut gets a solid B grade from me. I can see that there's more than a popcorn movie there that it wants to be, but this film worked great for me. I hope Marvel wises up and releases an Edward Norton cut like New Line did for his version of "American History X". Norton is largely responsible for bringing the Hulk character back from cinematic oblivion. Universal and Marvel should make him happy and try to keep him in the fold. I don’t think a future Hulk film could survive another actor at this point. It should have been Norton all along.
See it!​
(you don't want to upset Hulk)
:embarrassed:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
BabyScooter and I saw it today and we liked it. We freaked out at some points and we were literally at the end of our seats. For me, at some points it did get kinda boring but every time there were serious moments and action sequences... THEN we payed attention. I'd give it a B+ and a **** out of 5-star rating.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Seen the New burger King commercial where the guy is sitting down with his family talking and the Hulk just comes out of no where and comes right up to him and then he punches the table in and the guy freaks out, lol!:eek: Funny stuff!:zany: