The Isle of Meep

Java

Reaction score
What's the first part? I'm very intrigued to know now!

*Kicking myself for letting myself stray from the only forum I truly enjoy and spend time actually reading the posts to.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Melissa... Read the thread from the beginning, there were two posted, but then merged into this single thred.
BTW: Not much longer till you join the SM club.

Java

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't realize it had been merged so I wondered if there was something else to it I didn't realize. Thanks.

(I know. I'm excited about becoming a SM...)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sheesh guys! I really did leave you hanging! Ok, here's what I've got:

After about an hour, the four cheiftains finally finished arguing and yelling at each other about their shortcomings. Who won what was to be debated, but that would be saved for another time. Beaker suggested that Bunsen be given a tour of the islands, and the other three agreed. Finally, Bunsen spoke up: "that sounds like a splendid idea Beaker! But first, would someone mind untying me? It seems quite difficult to walk around like this." He made an attempt to stand up, but sat back down. "Don't jou worry about that, melonhead! I'll get it." Pancho said, then cut Bunsen loose.

The four Islanders led Bunsen through some doors, outside, and across the street. Here, they stopped. "Are you ready for the tour?" Beaker asked. "Oh yes, Beakie! This is just so splendid!" Beaker gave his co-worker a sharp look, but said nothing about the name. Bunsen soon found himself walking through wide doors, long halls, and large rooms. Everywhere there hung portraits of the four rulers, amidst what appeared to be their predecessors. He was finally taken back outside again, and led to a helicopter landing pad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all I have right now, but I'll keep working on it!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... It's good for what it's worth. Liked it. Let us know if you need help with ideas carrying this forward.
*Mini-glomp, preparing you for the big one sis'll probably give you when she finds and reads this.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Alex, I love you.
LOL!
Thanks for updating!
I am slowly recovering from your lover boy's remark...
he questioned...the uber glomp!

*Gasps*

LOL!

Post more soon!

Java

Reaction score
Nice littel bit there. Looking forward to more.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. soo many possibilities
can't wait for more!