1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Jim Henson Fan Forum

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by scott, Oct 4, 2002.

1. scott New Member

2. Luke Active Member

Hi Scott,

Well done and hope you have much success with this super addition to the community - it's a great forum and very easy to use. I've posted about my Muppet memories and favorites Muppets !
  3. BlueFrackle Active Member

4. Luke Active Member

Hey BlueFrackle,

That's not rude - it's the best news i've heard today ! Finally there is a Fraggle specific forum, thats great stuff !
  5. BlueFrackle Active Member

Luke,

Thanks - LOL !

Well just click that link follow through the Tunnels, till you come to the Crystal Cavern, Do a left straight past the Great Hall and down towards Kissing Rock...

You cant miss it...

See ya
  6. Cantus Rock New Member

Hey BlueFrackle, I think I'm a bit lost...

I am somewhere between Blue Rock and the Terrible Tunnel. I think I might have made a wrong turn somewhere near the opening to Outer Space. Jeeze lemme know how to get there, there are Rumble Bugs everywhere... :D

-Matt
  7. BlueFrackle Active Member

Cantus,

Just follow the sound of the Ditsies, They will lead you to us !

Come on AOL IM some time!

See ya
  8. Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, I'm on AIM ALL the time...what SN?

-Matt
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Tell you what Cantus.

If you are be the opening to space oyu had better whatch out for those Cuzbanarian Beasts they havn't forgiven you for thinking about leaving for their planet yet.
  10. Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, jeeze thanks for the heads up...

I'll be careful...I'll bring some of momma's Apple pie...that should subdue them for a bit. :)

-Matt