1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Jim Lewis Interview Posted on this Thread

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Feb 19, 2007.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I just re read this interview and man how much time has passed but still what a great read.
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

If the Snoop Dog factor takes hold, Zack Galifianakis' media stunt on Bill Maher might cost him his role in the new Muppet movie. I hope not. He's a funny guy. I just have doubts Disney would keep his cameo. We'll see.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow that is interesting. That almost sounds like something Seth Rogan would do.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oops. Posted in the wrong place. But still has some relevance here. Forum's been all wonky for me today.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Doesn't that bad stock footage of the Chef look like he's doing the same thing? I'm sure Jason and the rest will push for him to stay in the film. No sweat. Snoop Dogg was doing stuff a LOT worse .