The Kidnapper Puppet! :)

Pupops

Reaction score
Hello to everyone here at Muppet central!:smile:. I am so honored i was able to log in in this community. I hope to meet all the cool puppeteers around.
I want to show you one of my fellow puppets. I made this one so it can be controlled by 2 persons. (Arms/hands and Head).
He doesn´t have a name yet, so He is the Kidnapper :wink:. The villain of a Tv Pilot im working on, he thinks he´s evil and a criminal genius but he tends to mess up his own plans.
Well, check it out if you like, and I´ll be around for any suggestions or critics you want to add.
Thank you very much for stopping by,

Take Care!

The Photo Links: (Note: I had a problem with lighting, and the pics are a bit dark, but i will take soem new pictures this week so you can check his outfit better, he has dark blue long shirt, and a cool black jean jacket with metal thingies around)

http://www.pupops.com.ar/kidnap1.jpg

http://www.pupops.com.ar/kidnap2.jpg

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh he's great! I like his mean expression, keep up the great work and welcome to the forums!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
That's great, really original. I like it a lot. Is it just a ski mask over top of the regular puppet head?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey Pupos, I'm an inspiring Puppeteer myself and learning more and more each day, so I'm always happy to met someone that shares my passion.

As for as your puppet, it looks great. I love it, :flirt: ,

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to chatting more with you.

JJ

Pupops

Reaction score
Thank you very much guys!... Im honored you like it! :smile:
Well, ill be uploading new pics this friday, im having some problems with my connection so ill keep u up with the work.
As for your question buck beaver, he has a foam puppet head, and some facial features i did over it and then cover the whole skin with fleece. I added the regular ski mask over so he can have is Id hidden until the end of the show where he is supposed to get caught. :smile:.
I hope u undertstand my english, its very messy :stick_out_tongue:

Thanks again and ill post some pics of him without the mask. (which is adapted to fit the head and eyes of the puppet too )