The Koozebane Kermits

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I been collecting for about 2 years now. About two weeks ago, I viewed my collection, I noticed that something was missing from my collection. I only had one exclusive. I have decided that I wish to collect more of them now, so I have. I am wanting to buy 2 out of the 3 Koozebane Kermits. The original one and the neon (glow in the dark) Koozebane Kermit. I was wondering what good prices are for these two items?

Thanks all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure about the original signature Reporter/Koozbane Kermit. But regarding the GITD variant... It's the special sign-up figure for one of the two modular Muppets kits you can get if you sign up to the Palisades Toys Collector's Club. If you're a new member, it'll be $50 for the lifetime membership fee and you can choose the GITD Koozbane/Reporter Kermit as your sign-up figure and kit. However, if you're already a member, you can purchase said kit for $25 plus S&H costs.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
Well seing as I am in UK, I find the only real method to get figures is from Ebay.com, so I was wondering if anyone has seen recent auctions with these items. I just want to check that I am not spending too much on getting the items.

Good day all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, OK. You can do a search on eBay and find what you're looking for, there are a few auctions for the Koozbane Kermits I find when I go there since I'm searching for the Holiday Kermit exclusive. As for the prices, you can check the auctions and see what seems fair to you without overpaying. The PT CC has fixed rates for international shipping, though you'd probably have to check if they're built into the sign-up fee versus the price for already-existing members with some of the more experienced guys on the boards. Hope this helps and have a good time hunting down your wish list figures.

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
See thats where I get confused. A couple of days ago I am sure I saw one going for over $40, and I dont think it was anything other then just the glow in the dark version. But I didnt think it would go for as much. I just bought one for $18 so I dont actually know if I did see one go for over $40, though I did write it down at the time.

jaap

Reaction score
on ebay:
if you want an indication on the price of items, you can search in 'completed listings'. The easiest option is to go to advanced search, and tick the 'completed listings' mark.

What I guess for koozebane kermit:

red $15-25
blue $25-50$
glow in the dark (carded) $20-120
glow in the dark (CC tin) fixed price at collecters club if you sign up: $50
if you buy it in the CC store it will be $25 + $17 S&H

Greetings,

jaap

Tarbipoo

Reaction score
I was wondering why it such a big range from 20 to 120 though. Is there any reason on this?

jaap

Reaction score
no, some people just are crazy enough to buy it for >$100, whereas it can be bought for something like $20 as well.
I'm not sure why this is.

Jaap

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
no, some people just are crazy enough to buy it for >$100, whereas it can be bought for something like $20 as well.
Some people don't shop around....I remember when Disney first released the first ever Beaker plush around 2001 and it went for $500.00 bucks on ebay when I bought it from the disney website for ten bucks....If I was that guy or gal who paid that much for that I woulda bit my fingers off! Dat'll lorn e'm!! :wink: